This is a small portion of my Stampin' Up! team of demonstrators that attended Convention together in Salt Lake City, Utah a few years ago. Some have been part of my team for over 14 years. While it was the stamping that brought us together it has created friendships that will last a lifetime.
Each Month (with the exception of a few missed months) I send out a hand stamped card to the top 10 in sales on my team. A long time ago before I even had 10 members of my team someone said "don't do for 1 what you can't do for 100". Of course I never thought I would have 100 on my team – but with time I did.
- The cardbase is Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
- The flower paper is the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper
- The embossing was create using the Big Shot & the Floral Affection Embossing Folder
- I cut out the number & banner using the Large Number Framelits Dies
- The no. is stamped in Night of Navy ink on Daffodil Delight paper (stamp from the Number of Years stamp set).
You could change it up a bit and have it be a Birthday card and just cut out the number of the year you want to celebrate. I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to this stamp set.
I am always happy to welcome new team members to the Diva & Dude Stampers. Read more about it…
Need Stamps? I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the March Host Code 6EJ7PSB3
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>