As Stampin’ Up! demonstrator there are many rewards…
Free product, bonuses, amazing incentive trips, being able to buy products before catalog releases and many more.
Less than 1% of all demonstrators earn the incentive trip each year.
Stampin’ Up! has some awesome rewards for achievements and I too like to celebrate my teams accomplishments. Recently I sent out a package full of everything silver to my team members that have a title of Silver Elite.
I like to recognize their accomplishments with a hand stamped card and note.
This month I will be sending out this card to demonstrators who have achieved a new title.
It’s called a Z Fold Card
This card truly is easy to make. Most of you know I am a quick and easy type of stamper. If it takes too long I won’t do it. But I want it to look like I fussed. Just like my cooking quick and easy, but yum yum yum!
- The card base is Watermelon Wonder (4 1/4″ x 11″)
- The patterned paper is the In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack (1″ x 11″ & 2 1/2″ x 4″)
- Whisper White Strip used for Z Fold (1″ x 11″)
- Silver Glimmer Paper 3″ x 5 1/2″
- I stamped the “Wahoo” (From the Birthday Blast stamp set) and “Let’s Celebrate Your Day” (Bunch of Blossoms) in Basic Gray Archival Ink.
- The Wahoo is cut out using the Star Blast Edgelits Dies and Big Shot
- The “Let’s Celebrate Your Day” I cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and Big Shot
I am sure you know someone you would like to celebrate and this stamp set and coordinating framelits is the perfect pair. Don’t forget if you purchase the two together in the bundle you save 10%.
Need Stamps? I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the March Host Code 6EJ7PSB3
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3