Sunday Sketches Card Sketch Series
Each Sunday I post a card sketch along with a card I created using the sketch. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up.
Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout, using a square where there is a square, or you can change it to a be a circle, or oval or flower etc. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal.
Card Measurements & Supplies:
- The Cardbase is Pool Party Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in Half.
- The strip of *Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper (1 3/4" x 4 3/4") and is matted with a piece of Island Indigo Cardstock (1 7/8" x 4 7/8").
- The row of sandpipers are stamped in Tuxedo Black Ink on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (1 5/8" x 3 1/4") and matted with a piece of Island Indigo Cardstock (1 3/4" x 3 3/8").
- I wrapped some Linen Thread around the left hand side three times and tied in a bow.
- The card base is embossed with the Big Shot & Seaside Embossing Folder.
- Lace Doilies*
*Retiring Items that are sold out. All retiring items (except stamp sets) are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY! Stamp sets are guaranteed until May 22 then only while supplies last.
Need Stamps? I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the April Host Code 4GZEA246
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3