You won't want to miss this great stamp set featuring this unique two step flower along with some leaves and sentiments. I love sunflowers and this two step stamp set is perfect to create a card filled with them.
While Sunflowers seem to say fall, change up the color and you can have many other varieties of beautiful flowers to stamp for any season and occasion. The possibilities are endless!
Painted Harvest Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
This set has 13 Photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d
- They are totally transparent making it easy for placement.
- They cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
- You only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
- The stamps come in great packaging similar to DVD cases for easy storage.
- The images are on the spine making them easy to find which set you need.
This an many other new and exciting things that will be released September 1, 2017 in the Holiday Catalog.
Anyone who has placed an order with me in the last 12 months should have received their copy in the mail. You can begin to view the catalog online September 1st just click on catalogs in the menu bar.
I decided to make my flower a Black Eyed Susan.
- Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick Cardstock folded in half.
- Cut a wavy edge on one side of a piece of 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" cards stock.
- Take the more solid sunflower image and ink it up with Crushed Curry Classic Ink and off stamp it on a piece of scratch paper and then stamp the 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece randomly. Repeat this several times.
- Ink the more defined sunflower image with Crushed Curry Classic Ink and stamp on top of the previous stamped flowers.
- Stamp the flower centers with Tuxedo Memento Ink.
- Adhere some of the new black Vintage Crochet Trim to the backside of the wavy edge of the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Adhere the 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" Whisper White cardstock to the top of the card front.
- Tie some Basic Black Bakers Twine and Solid Bakers Twine around the top of the card front and tie in a bow towards the left hand side.
- Stamp "Your Kindness…" in Tuxedo Black in the lower right hand corner of the card front.
- Apply some Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers for a bit of extra pop!
- Quick and Easy!
You won't need too many stamping supplies for this quick and easy card.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3