Here is the final sketch in our 52 weeks of Sunday Sketches.
But never fear it isn't the end of our Sunday Sketches. Next week I will be making a card using the original SS01 Sunday Sketch.
I am pretty excited to see how the new card and the old card using the same sketch can look totally different. But back to today's cards sketch.
Supplies & Measurements for the Card:
- Base 4-1/4" x 11" Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
- Next Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Next Layer: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Next Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 3" x 4-1/4"
- Next Layer: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
- Next Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2" x 3-1/4"
Let your imagination run wild I am excited to hear what you come up with. If you stamp up a card share it on My Facebook Page.
Stamping Supplies Used Today…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3