It's Border Buddy Saturday, Patsy Here.
November is just around the corner and that means a new Stampin' Up! suite to feature in our Border Buddy's PDF Tutorial. Our monthly tutorials are filled with images, supply lists, measurements and step by step directions for 8 different cards using products from the featured suite.
November's Featured Suite is Quilted Christmas Suite.
Quilted Christmas Suite showcases…
- Christmas Quilt Stamp Set
- Quilt Builder Framelits Dies
- Quilted Christmas 1/4" Ribbon
- Stitched Felt Embellishments
- Designer Series Paper Stack
- Quilted Top Embossing Folder
I created this card using products from the suite. I did substitute Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon as the Quilted Christmas Ribbon was just a bit busy for my card.
Measurements for my featured card today…
- Cardbase: 4-1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick
- Quilted Christmas Designer Series (DSP): 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (red)
- Quilted Christmas DSP: 1" x 3-3/4"
- Pool Party Cardstock: 1-1/8" x 3-3/4"
- Scalloped Square cut out using the Layering Squares Framelits (2-3/4")
- Stitched Square cut out using the Stitched Framelits (largest square)
I CASED this card from the catalog and video created by Carrie Cudney from the Stampin' Up! home office. Want to see how this card was made? Watch the Video below where Carrie will demonstrate making this card.
Supplies used today on my card…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3