It's the Third Tuesday of the month and time for our Color Your World International Stampin' Up! Blog Hop. The hop features top demos from around the world who create a card or project using specific colors in the monthly color palette.
It is not required to use all the colors but that has been my personal challenge each month. When I saw all the blues in today's palette I wondered how it would be possible to put them all together on the same card, but I think it was a success.
- The card base is Night of Navy 4-1/4" x 11".
- The next layer is the Sahara Sand 4" x 5-1/4"
- Top Square is Marina Mist 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" with a Night of Navy Snowflake (all the squares are the same size.
- Middle Square is Dapper Denim with a Marina Mist Snowflake
- Bottom square is Night of Navy with a Dapper Denim Snowflake
The snowflakes are from the Swirly Snowflake Thinlits Dies that I shared in Sunday's Post. The center circles are punched out using the Cookie Cutter Punch & Gold Glimmer Paper and adhered with a glue dot.
The "Oh Joy" sentiment is from the Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.
Start the Blog Hop…
If you get lost or want to revisit a previous blog just click one of the links below.
- Alison Solven – Canada
- Patsy Waggoner -USA (You are Here)
- Sophie Prestrelle – France
- Sharlene Meyer- New Zealand
- Sam Hammond – UK
- Barbara Meyer – Austria
- Anna Sposato – Germany
Need Stamps? If you are in the US, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3