It's the Third Tuesday of the month and time for our Color Your World International Stampin' Up! Blog Hop. The hop features top demos from around the world who create a card or project using specific colors in the monthly color palette.
This month's color palette features Stampin' Up! Colors Night of Navy, Island Indigo, So Saffron and Peekaboo Peach. I loved the sky in this picture so decided to try and duplicate it with my card today.
Lovely as a Tree never goes out of style and I decided to add some fun snowflakes using the snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits & Big Shot.
I created the sunset or could be a sunrise, using Stampin' Up!'s...
- Glossy White Cardstock
- Ink Refills
- Sponge Daubers
I placed a couple drops of So Saffron Classic Ink Refill in the So Saffron Classic Ink Pad Lid. Then I grabbed some of the ink with the Sponge Dauber and rubbed it back and forth on the Glossy Cardstock.
I repeated this with the Peekaboo Peach and Island Indigo Classic Inks. I had originally added some Crumb Cake Ink for the ground as you can see on this sample.
But then decided to leave it white and add snowflakes.
MEASUREMENTS & SUPPLIES:
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" fold in half to create card base
- Mat: Island Indigo 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- Glossy White Cardstock: 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- So Saffron Circle: 1-1/4"
- Sentiment (from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set) stamped on So Saffron cardstock in Night of Navy Inn
- Silver Glimmer Paper: cut out the 1-1/2" scallop circle from the Layering Circles Framelits using the Big Shot
- Snowflakes: Whisper White cardstock & centers Rhinestone Jewels
- Trees: Lovely as a Tree stamp set, stamped in Night of Navy Classic Ink
Start the Blog Hop...
If you get lost or want to revisit a previous blog just click one of the links below.
Patsy Waggoner -USA (You are Here)
Need Stamps? If you are in the US, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from my Border Buddy Alison Solven's Online Store
Current Host Code PAU3UCJR