To LOVE what we do & SHARE what we love as we help others ENJOY creativity & worthwhile accomplishment in this we make a difference, this it the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart.
Stampin' Up! is so much more than just amazing products. Many of my closest friends are demonstrators that I have to meet through the years at Stampin' Up! events or online. While we live states apart or even countries they are some of my most treasured friends.
I was reading an article recently featuring Scott Kelly, an astronaut who spent 340 days on the International Space Station and how it changed his view of life here on earth. Something he said in the article gave me an immediate aha moment.
"I've learned that an achievement that seems to belong to one person probably has hundreds, if not thousands of people's work behind it, and it's a privilege to be the embodiment of that work."
I thought about all of you…
Recently I was recognized by Stampin' Up! as #99 in the Top 150 Performers Overall in the US (there are 33,000 US demonstrators). This placement is based on sales, recruiting and leadership.
You are all a part of this achievement. Without your orders, I would have no sales. Without those that have had the confidence in me as a leader to join Stampin' Up! and be a part of my team I wouldn't have the recruiting and leadership part.
So this award is for all of you too! Words can not express my gratitude to you all for being a part of what I love, sharing Stampin' Up.
Each Month I stamp 10 cards to send to the Top Ten demonstrators in Sales on my team. This is the card I sent out this week to each of them.
I have the most amazing team of demonstrators.
- Some joined just to get a discount
- Some to build a business
- Some to just share with family and friends.
They are all in an important part of my team!
The raised letters are called The Eclipse Technique.
- I stamped the bike using the Bike Ride Stamp Set on Whisper White cardstock (3-1/2" x 4-3/4") (using Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate Classic Inks)
- Then I placed the letters B-I-K-E from the Large Letters Framelits Dies on the stamped cardstock and ran it through the big shot.
- Then I adhered the Whisper White Cardstock to a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (3-3/4" x 5") and then adhered the Cherry Cobbler to the Crumb Cake Cardfront (5-1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half).
- I then place dimensionals on the back of all the letters and then placed them over where they had been cut out.
To achieve this look is pretty easy you know me (easy peasy!)
Need Stamps? If you are in the US, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3