Sunday Sketches SS011 featuring the Coffee Cafe Stamp Set.
Each Sunday I share a card sketch that I hope will give you a starting point for hand stamping a card. Your card does not have to be exactly the same as the sketch. You can see in today's card that I used a rectangle where the sketch had a circle. You could even turn the card to be a landscape card.
Time Saving Tip:
My goal is to help show you how simple and easy cards can be so you feel confident to stamp up a storm. And most importantly have cards on hand that you can send to loved ones. To save time it is a good idea once you create a card to stamp multiples of the same card. Coming up with the ideas takes the longest. I usually stamp 10-12 of the same card when I am on a roll.
If you love coffee or know friends and family that do this is the perfect stamp set to add to your collection. You will have so much fun stamping with it and they will love to be on the receiving end.
Measurements & Supplies for today's card
- Crumb Cake Cardstock base: 4-1/4" x 11" for top fold & 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" for side fold
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper: 2-1/4" x 5-1/2" (coffee cups & pots)
- Ribbon: Soft Sky 3/8" Classic Weave
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper: 2-1/2" 3-1/2" Soft Sky chevron pattern
- Coffee Cup: Whisper White Thick stamped in Early Espresso
- Coffee Cup Lid: Early Espresso Classic Ink
- Heart: Rose Red Cardstock
- Corrugated Sleeve: Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Thanks a Latte: stamped in Garden Green Classic Ink
All the pieces were cut out with the coordinating Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. You can buy the Coffee Cafe Photopolymer stamp set and Coffee Cup framelits separately or save 10% and buy them in the bundle.
PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY'S CARD
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>