This time of year I dream of someplace warm, sandy beaches and palm trees. Don't be surprised next year if you are reading my posts while I am enjoying a warm winter someplace besides Minnesota, LOL.
I have been looking at places to go, where it will be consistently warm. I am torn between the red rocks of the southwest and the sandy beaches of Florida.
If I can't be there right now why not create a card that has the beach I wish I was laying on.
The Waterfront stamp set in the New Occasions catalog. Maybe on my next card, I will stamp the sand in Powder Pink to resemble the beautiful beaches in Bermuda.
Maybe you are dreaming of a lake in the mountains among the pine trees. The Waterfront stamp set can create so many beautiful landscapes; the possibilities are endless.
- Marina Mist Cardstock (4-1/4" x 11") folded in half to create card base.
- Early Espresso Mat (3" x 4-1/4")
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (2-3/4" x 4")
- So Saffron: Scraps (1/4" x 5/8" & 3/8" 5/8")
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (4-1/4" x 11") folded in half to create card base
- Wood Texture Designer Series Paper (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
- Old Olive Cardstock (1-3/4" x 4-1/4")
- Watercolor Paper (2-3/8" 3-3/4")
- So Saffron (1/2" x 3-1/4")
Stampin' Up! Colors Used
Where are you dreaming you could be?
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3