The Climbing Orchid stamp set is the only way I will be able to enjoy this beautiful flower in my home. I just do not have a green thumb. I purchased this stamp set specifically to make cards for the most fantastic Mother-in-law.
We recently visited her, and she can grow orchids like weeds.
She said she recently read what "Not" to do with orchids and she was breaking all the rules.
Here is what she read...
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not place in a corner window.
- Do not over water and let them dry out in-between waterings.
Here is what she does...
- Direct Sunlight in a corner morning mid-afternoon and late afternoon direct sunlight.
- Water's as soon as dry.
If you haven't tried Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White Thick Cardstock you must order some. You will never want to use anything else. The crisp white and sturdy structure make one's cards so professional looking.
- Card Base: 4-1/4" x 11" folded in half for a top fold or you could make it 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded in half for a side fold.
- Painted with Love Specialty Paper 3" x 5-1/2"
- Stitched Oval: 2-3/8" wide
- Gold Foil Scalloped Oval: 2-1/2"
- Peekaboo Peach tag: 2-7/8" x 5/8"
Current Host Code X9GC4UTZ