We all get comfortable using certain colors and sometimes even get in a rut. I would have never thought to put Peekaboo Peach and Berry Burst together but they look so great in the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper.
Today I not only share the SS021 card sketch for you to try but why not get out of your box and create a card using this fun color combination.
Sometimes patterned designer paper can inspire us to try new color combinations.
The Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper has some fun color combinations. The paper features colored photographs on one side of most of the pages.
All our designer papers are acid-free and lignin free. In this package you receive 48 sheets with 24 different designs, how fun is that?
Measurements & Directions:
- Fold your Whisper White Thick cardstock (4-1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Adhere the designer paper 4" x 5-1/4" to the card front.
- Adhere a strip of coordinating designer paper (1-3/4 x 5-1/4") to the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand edge.
- Tie a piece of Lucky Lime Twist 3/8" ribbon around the center of the card front and tie to the very left edge.
- Cut out a 2-5/8" square using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Stitched Square to the card front about 1" from the top with dimensionals.
- Stamp a row of the starburst design from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set across the bottom in Berry Burst Classic Ink.
- Stamp "happiest of birthdays to you" in Memento Tuxedo Black ink above the starbursts
- The bow is two stamps: Ink up the larger more solid bow stamp in Berry Burst Classic Ink and stamp it on a piece of scratch paper (off stamping) and then stamp it on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink up the outline bow stamp in Berry Burst Classic Ink and stamp it on top of the original bow.
- Clean your stamp and stamp the solid bow in Lemon Lime Twist and the outline bow in Old Olive Classic Ink.
- Cut out the bows and adhere to the upper right-hand corner of the stitched square with dimensionals.
- Stamp a greeting on the inside in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3