This is a super Quick and Easy card to make!
Today's Sunday Sketch SS026 features paper from the True Gentlemen Designer Series Paper. I often hear we need more ideas for men's cards. The Ture Gentlemen paper will help you create an endless array of cards for any occasion for the special men in your life.
I am seeing more and more bowties on younger men making this paper right on trend. The color combination is perfect and so rich.
It's not just for men, the paper and these colors are also great for cards focusing on nature and who doesn't love nature!
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Night of Navy cardstock in half to create side fold card base (5-1/2" x 8-1/2"). Mine is top fold as it is easier to photograph but with this sketch, a side fold is easier to make.
- Adhere the bowtie paper (3" x 5-1/2") to the left-hand side of the card.
- Tie the 3/8" Classic Weave Crumb Cake Ribbon around the card front over the right edge of the bowtie paper.
- Stamp Happy Birthday from the Birthday Banners stamp set) in Night of Navy Ink on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Cut out the sentiment using the Big Shot and the tag frame from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies.
- Cut out another tag out of Tranquil Tide cardstock, cut the tag in half and adhere it to each side of the Very Vanilla tag with about 1/16" showing.
- Adhere with dimensionals the tag to the card front about 1" from the bottom.
- Color two of the small White Perfect Accents with the Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends and adhere one to each side of the tag.
- Stamp a sentiment in Night of Navy ink on a piece of (4" x 5-1/4") Very Vanilla cardstock and adhere the cardstock to the inside of the card.
Stampin' Blend Tip:
So much fun to use the Stampin' Blends to color the White Perfect Accents, Pearls, Rhinestones, Expoxy embellishments and more.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>