TOP ON MY LIST!
As you may have noticed from my last three posts, the Sweet Soiree Suite is tops on my list this month. And when I saw the sold cut out cake I just knew I had to make a special shaker card.
Making fun shaker cards is so easy with the Stampin' Up! Foam Adhesive Strips.
- First I cut out the scallop square using Flirty Flamingo cardstock and the 3" scallop from the Layering Squares Framelits Dies and Big Shot
- Then I glued a piece of Whisper White cardstock on the center of the scallop square and placed the cake framelit on top and cut out both pieces at once using the Big Shot.
- Then I ran some adhesive along the very edges of the backside of the scallop and put a piece of window sheet (2'3/4" x 2'3/4") on it.
- Then you can see I placed some of the Foam Adhesive Strips around the cake cutout.
- I carefully added some of the Iridescent Sequins and then peeled protective layer on the Foam Adhesive Strips and adhered a piece of Whisper White cardstock (2-3/4" x 2-3/4") to it.
You can see the silicone mat I am working on, adhesive doesn't stick to it. It is great for keeping your stamping area free of sticky adhesive.
Nothing says Birthdays like cake!
You will not want to miss this tremendous coordinating stamp set, framelits, and paper. They are in the 2018 Occasions Catalog, and while I hope they are carried over to the new catalog in June, there are no guarantees.
Framelits and Accessories in the Occasion catalog are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. So don't wait and be sad when they're gone.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3