Waterfront is my number one favorite stamp set in the 2018 Occasions Catalog.
If you struggle with what set to use for masculine cards for the men in your life, this is it! Pair the Waterfront stamp set with the True Gentleman Designer Series paper, and you have a perfect pair!
I look forward to Sundays when I can share another sketch and card with you. Want to check out last years SS025 just CLICK HERE.
The True Gentleman Designer Serie paper as a great combination of colors.
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Very Vanilla Thick cardstock (4-1/4" x 11" or 5-1/2" x 8-1/2") in half to create card base.
- Adhere the piece of True Gentlemen Designer Paper (4-1/4" x 5-1/4") to the card front.
- Cut out a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and adhere to the center of the card front about 1/4" from the right edge.
- Stamp the #1 (as shown in image below) Stamp in Crumb Cake Classic Ink several times randomly to create the ground on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (2-3/4" x4-1/2").
- Ink up just the trees on the #3 stamp in Old Olive ink.
- Ink up just the trunks in Early Espresso ink and stamp across the top of the ground several times re-inking each time.
- Stamp the little cabin #4 in Early Espresso Ink among the trees.
- Clean the #1 stamp and stamp in Soft Sky ink some clouds in the space above the trees.
- Place a mask (post-it note over the top of one of the clouds) and stamp the sun #2 stamp using Crushed Curry ink.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla to the center of the Card Front.
- Stamp the wavey banner from the Birthday Banners stamp set and stamp "Happy Birthday to the" inside the banner on Crushed Curry cardstock in Early Espresso ink.
- Cut out the banner with the coordinating die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and the Big Shot and apply it below the trees using dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment inside the card.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3