Today's card is going to provide you with a fun fold card that your friends will think you are the bomb! It is a super easy fold and will fit into the regular medium envelope. Today's Sunday Sketch SS031 card was created using the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set and coordinating Bouquet Bunch Framelits.
The stamp set and framelits will be in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. However, it will not be bundled. By purchasing the bundle, you save 10% on both the stamp set and framelits. The last day to order current bundles at a discount is May 31, 2018.
While I used Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Soft Suede for my card you could pick your friends favorite color and recreate this same card to send to her. It would also make a great mother's day card.
Supplies & Brief Directions:
- Soft Suede Cardbase (6" x 5 1/2") folded in half.
- Glue a piece of Very Vanilla 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" to the cardfront.
- Stamp the words in Old Olive ink.
- Cut out a Very Vanilla Scallop using the Big Shot and the 3 1/8" scallop from the Layering Circles Framelits and glue to the card front.
- Cut out the Soft Suede circle using the Big Shot and the 3" circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits glue to the scalloped circle.
- Cut out the stems in Old Olive using the Big Shot & Bouquet Bunch Framelit and glue to the Soft Suede circle
- Cut out the flowers using the new (sneak peek) Grapefruit Grove cardstock and glue to the top of the stems.
- Tie the Calypso Coral ribbon around the card in the middle of the stems just above the words.
- Stamp the bouquet wrap in Grapefruit Grove ink and cut out with the coordinating framelit and adhere to the center of the stems with a dimensional.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and adhere it to the wrap with a glue dot.
- Adhere some tiny pearls to the center of the flowers.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Oh, I love fun folded cards! (As long as they are simple and easy to do!) Thank you for the recipe for the card. I have printed it off and will case this card today. Thank you for sharing your time, talents and creative imagination with us.
Janet Galllion says
Love the colors
Patsy Waggoner says
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
So grateful I could inspire you!