CASE = Copy And Share Everything is one of my favorite days. It takes all the thinking out of what I will stamp. I just open the catalog and pick out a card that I want to copy. Sometimes I change up the stamp set and sometimes just the colors and sometimes both.
For today's card, I used the same stamp set Best Birds and coordinating Birds & Blooms Thinlits. You can see I changed the card from a landscape card to a portrait. I also replaced the green leaf paper with the woodgrain.
- Fold the Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Woodgrain paper to the cardfront
- Cut out a Velum Cardstock 3" oval using the Layering Ovals Framelits and the Big shot and adhere the oval to the cardfront about 1" from the top.
- Color the branch with the Soft Suede Marker and the Leaves with the Old Olive marker and stamp on Whisper White Thick cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Birds & Blooms thinlits and Big Shot.
- Adhere the branch to the lower part of the oval with dimensionals.
- Cut out a Whisper White small & large bird from the Birds & Blooms thinlits and Big Shot
- Sponge the birds with Pacific Point ink and adhere to the branch.
- Stamp Congratulations in Old Olive in a piece of Whisper White (1/2" 2 1/2").
- Tie a bow using the Grapefruit Grove Baker's Twine and adhere to the branch with a blue dot.
Download Best Birds Just In CASE Card Tutorial
Shop Online for today's Products
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Marie Kinnear says
That’s beautiful Patsy!
Barb Youngs says
Patsy, I just got the Best Birds stamp set yesterday. Can’t wait to play with it. Love your card much better than the one in the catalog. I guess that I will have to “case” your card. Thank you for sharing the instructions.