So sorry, I got caught up in the festivities of Memorial weekend I almost forgot my Sunday Sketches SS035 Post!
The new catalog is just around the corner; I don't want you to forget that there are still some things in the current catalog you won't want to miss.
Like the bundles.
Each catalog Stampin' Up! bundles new stamp sets with coordinating dies or punches and you save 10% on both when you purchase them in the bundles the first year. Once a new catalog comes out they are un-bundled.
This card was created using the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and a bundle for a few more days. These will both be carried over into the new catalog, but not as a bundle.
If these have been on your wish list why not order by 11:59 MT, May 31, 2018, and SAVE!
Simple Steps to Stamp
- Fold a piece of Old Olive Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create cardbase.
- Run the front of the card through the Big Shot using the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the words in Night of Navy Classic Ink on the Whisper White Cardstock (2 3/4" x 3 3/4").
- Stamp the branch in Old Olive Classic Ink below the words.
- Stamp three flowers in Berry Burst Classic Ink and the centers in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Cut out the flowers with the coordinating framelit and Big Shot.
- Glue the flowers to the branch use dimensionals on 2 to lift them up.
- Glue the Whisper White cardstock to the Night of Navy (2 7/8" x 3 5/8").
- Glue the Night of Navy paper to the Berry Burst Cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 1/4") and glue to the card front about 1" from the top.
- Stamp Congratulations in Night of Navy Classic Ink on Daffodil Delight Cardstock and cut out with one of the Layering Ovals and Big Shot.
- Cut out one of the Layering Oval Scallops and adhere the Daffodil Delight to the Night of Navy and adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 of the pearls from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (new product June 1st) to the center of the flowers.
SUPPLIES & CLICK IMAGES TO SHOP
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3