My one sheet wonder month was so popular that Alison and I are excited to start a One Sheet Wonder Series on Tuesdays.
Our goal is to help you discover a quick and easy way to come up with 8-9 simple cards.
This month we are featuring the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP).
The original pattern that I created was for an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper as I use to create my own pattern paper. So you will first want to cut your 12" x 12" into the 8 1/2" x 11" for our One Sheet Wonder. You will also have some extra paper from the 12" x 12" left over for creating more fun cards.
My card was created using piece A from the One Sheet Wonder. I choose the Rooted in Nature stamp set as it is the perfect pairing with Nature's Poem DSP.
- Fold Very Vanilla Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" in half to create card base.
- Place the framelit from the Stitched Labels Framelits about one inch from the card fold on the cardfront and run it through the big shot.
- Adhere the DSP with Snail to the cardfront about 1/4" from the left edge.
- Stamp the words in Soft Suede Classic Ink in the lower right-hand corner.
- Color the tree with Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede Markers and stamp it on Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut it out with the coordinating framelit.
- Adhere the tree to the DSP using dimensionals and overhanging on the Very Vanilla a bit.
- Glue randomly some basic sequins to the card front.
- Tie the Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon in a knot and adhere to the tree trunk with a glue dot.
Both the DSP and Stamp Set are part of Nature's Poem Suite, which is part of our Free Card Program this month, so we wanted to show you some more cards you can make with some of the excellent products in the suite.
Here's the pattern including measurements for each piece of DSP.
Cut it as follows:
- Cut your 12" x 12" paper to 8 1/2" x 11"
- Cut at 5 1/2" from one side and then cut pieces F, G, H & I
- Cut at 2 1/4" and cut pieces D and E
- Turn remaining piece lengthwise and cut at 3" (for piece C)
- Cut remaining piece at 1 1/4 for pieces A & B
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3