The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW you can step them up a little or allot.
Do you have Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you are just hoarding for a special day? Now is the time to take it out cut it up and make some cards.
The One Sheet Wonder (OSW) piece I used for today's card comes from the 8 1/2" x 11" OSW pattern and is piece G.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold Vanilla Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Natures' Poem DSP to the bottom of the card front with the snail.
- Tie a piece of the Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon around the card between the DSP and Very Vanilla.
- Cut out a piece of Petal Pink cardstock using the Big Shot and the Stitched Labels DiesFramelits Dies and adhere to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaves in Soft Suede Classic Ink and cut out with coordinating Nature's Roots Framelits Dies.
- Tuck the stem under the upper right-hand side of the label and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp Thinking Of You in Soft Suede Classic Ink and cut out with oval from the Layering Oval Collection and adhere to the center of the label with dimensionals.
- Randomly adhere three sequins to the Very Vanilla oval.
- Stamp a greeting inside with Soft Suede ink.
Current Host Code ZKFXNWFU