One Sheet Wonder piece C
You can create a One Sheet Wonder either by stamping a piece of cardstock or using paper with a pattern. A One Sheet Wonder will simplify your card making a great deal.
It is kind of like have eight to nine different card sketches in one. When you change the paper or the paper and stamp set to give your cards an entirely different look.
For June, we are using the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) to create our One Sheet Wonder Cards. This paper coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Tranquil Tide.
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half to create card base (top fold 4 1/4" x 11" or side fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- Adhere the DSP (3" x 3") to the Soft Suede Mat (3 1/4" x 3 1/4").
- Tie the ombre ribbon around the Soft Suede about 3/4" from the bottom and tie in a knot to the left-hand side.
- Color the tree with the Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers and stamp the image on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Cut out the tree with the coordinating framelit from Nature's Roots Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Adhere the tree to the DSP using dimensionals.
- Adhere the mat to a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4").
- Stamp the words in Soft Suede Classic Ink below the mat.
- Apply a couple of sequins randomly around the words.
- With Dimensionals adhere the Very Vanilla piece to the card front.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>