The Stitched Labels Framelits is a mainstay for any stamper. It is one of those sets that you will wonder how you ever got along without it. The detail in each framelit will add so much charm to your hand stamped card.
I choose to use one of the labels for this weeks Sunday Sketch Card making it the focal point of the card. Pairing the label with the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) to create an exquisite card.
The colors of Berry Burst, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White create a vibrant color palette.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold the Crumb Cake Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- With Snail adhesive glue the green leaf DSP (1 1/2" x 5") to the top of a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") leaving 1/8" on the top and sides.
- Glue the other piece of DSP (2 1/4" x 5") to the bottom leaving 1/8" on the bottom and sides.
- Glue a strip of the Silver Mini Sequin Trim to over the seam of the two DSP.
- Glue the Rich Razzleberry cardstock to the front of the card.
- Cut out the Stitched Label with the framelit and Big Shot.
- Stamp the words in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and adhere to the right-hand side of the card front with dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of the Berry Burst Metallic-edge ribbon in a bow and adhere to the center of the bottom of the tag with a glue dot.
Supplies Used for Today's Card
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3