Can you believe July is already here? This month for our One Sheet Wonder Series (OSW) my border buddy Alison Solven & I will be sharing a 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder pattern, and cards made using some of the pieces.
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper…
is this month's featured designer paper. I choose the multi floral piece with a Calypso Coral Stripe on the other side to cut up for my OSW cards. You get so many great choices with two-sided papers verses single sided paper. It is sometimes a hard choice to pick just one side.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock (top fold 4 1/4" x 11" or side fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper (4" x 5 1/4") to the card front – I choose to use the floral side for this card.
- With dimensionals adhere the Flirty Flamingo Doilie to the center top of the card front.
- Cut out the Whisper White Cardstock using the smaller scalloped circle from the Spot of Tea Framelits & Big Shot.
- Place the scallop circle in the corner of the Stamparatus and ink up just the From Me and swirly in Rich Razzleberry ink and stamp the scallop circle.
- Clean the stamp and then ink up To You in Calypso Coral ink and stamp again.
- Adhere the scallop circle to the center of the Doilie with dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaf swag in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White Cardstock and color with the Old Olive Stampin' Blends, then cut out with coordinating framelit using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the flower in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White Cardstock and color with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends, then cut out with coordinating framelit using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the leaf swag to the top of the scallop circle with glue dots.
- Adhere the flower to the center of the swag with a dimensional.
- Tie a small bow using 1/8" Sheer Fresh Fig ribbon and attach to the bottom of the scallop circle with a glue dot.
- Add one of the Rich Razzleberry Pearls Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the center of the flower.
Download Border Buddy One Sheet Wonder 12 by 12
One Sheet Wonder Series (OSW)
Each Tuesday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED TODAY:
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Dee Kepler says
This is verey pretty. Thank you for the time that goes into design and implementation!
Patsy Waggoner says
Sent from my iPhone