Fireworks were going off in the USA and Canada earlier this month to celebrate Independence Day USA (July 4th) and Canada Day (July 1st). This color palette seemed so appropriate for this month's Color Without Border Series.
Here is the card I created inspired by this month's color palette. I managed to use all of the colors which is my monthly goal. The top layer is a piece of vellum from the Graceful Glass 6 x 6 Designer Vellum which has been a very popular choice.
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Cut a piece of the Graceful Glass Vellum with the row of birds on it and color the birds with Stampin' Blends.
- Layer the Vellum on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Tie a Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around the top of the card front.
- Stamp the tag from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black and stamp the words in the tag.
- Punch out with the Classic Label Punch and adhere to the lower right-hand side of the card front with dimensionals.
- Randomly glue Iridescent Sequins to the card front.
Color Without Borders:
Every third Wednesday of the month Alison and I share a card using a color palette we've chosen and post them on our blogs as part of our Color Without Borders Series.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>