Today's One Sheet Wonder (OSW) card uses piece H from the 12" x 12" piece of Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). Pieces from the OSW make a quick and easy card.
It is fun to cut up the paper and then just start creating. You can make the cards as simple and easy as you like or if you feel like really investing some time you can make it a WOW card. Next week in the series you will see my WOW card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold the Coastal Cabana cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Whisper White cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") to the card front with snail adhesive.
- Glue the DSP (3 1/4" x 3 1/4") to the Calypso Coral cardstock ( 3 1/2" x 3 1/2").
- Tie a piece of 1/8" Sheer Fresh Fig Ribbon around the Calypso Coral mat.
- Glue the mat to the cardfront about 1/4" from the top and edges.
- Stamp "Cheers" in Rich Razzleberry Ink just below the lower righthand corner of the Calypso Coral.
One Sheet Wonder Series (OSW)
Each Tuesday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
Supplies used today…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>