Last year I created a 52 card sketches and each week stamped a card using a sketch and shared it on my blog each Sunday. Everyone loved it so much I decided to repeat it this year using the same sketches, and we are already on SS041.
I hope you are enjoying the 2nd round.
Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper seemed like the perfect backdrop for the lighthouse in the High Tide stamp set. This Birthday card will make a great masculine card which always seems harder to create.
The designer paper coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper (3 1/2" x 4 3/4") with snail to the cardfront.
- Glue the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon across the card front about 1 1/4" from the bottom.
- Stamp the sand in Crumb Cake across the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock (2 1/2" x 3 3/4").
- Stamp the lighthouse in Cherry Cobbler and the Sea Gulls in Balmy Blue ink.
- Stamp Happy (from Itty Bitty Greetings) in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White Cardstock and Birthday in Blue and cut out with the 1 1/8" circle from the Layering Circles Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Place the circle in the upper right-hand corner with a dimensional.
- Apply some Wink of Stella to the sand to make it shimmer.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Supply Shopping List…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3