Today's card features the Pop Of Petals stamp set and Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP). The paper has such a vast palette of Stampin' Up! Colors. You can click on any of the colors below to see the great Stampin' Up! products that come in those colors.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold the Mango Melody Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Garden Impressions DSP (3 1/2" x 4 3/4") to the Shaded Spruce Cardstock (3 3/4" x 5") with Snail Adhesive.
- Glue the Shaded Spruce Cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp the words from the Special Celebration stamp set in Pacific Point Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out the words using the Big Shot and the 2 1/8" wide oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- Cut out the Scallop Oval in Pacific Point Cardstock and mount the words to it.
- Adhere the Scallop Oval to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Adhere a piece of folded Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon to the lower left-hand side of the oval with a glue dot.
- Stamp the flower in Mango Melody Ink on So Saffron Cardstock and punch out with the coordinating Four-Petal Flower and adhere to the bottom lefthand side of the oval with dimensionals.
- Place a Faceted Gold Gem to the center of the flower.
- Randomly adhere some of the Share What You Love pearls to the Whisper White cardstock.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Supplies used in today's card
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3