Today's Sunday Sketch Card SS042 is one of those cards that has to be seen in person to be appreciated. All the gold is a shiny foil and doesn't show up well in the photograph.
A simple and elegant Black and White with Gold touches is the color palette I used today. Do you make each card when you send them or do you do some mass production? This card would be great for mass production, quick and easy. This birthday card can work for anyone; young and old, male or female.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold the Basic Black Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper (3 1/2" x 4 3/4")to the card front with snail adhesive. i
- Run a piece of 3/8" Shimmer Basic Black Ribbon across the center of the card front.
- Run a piece of Mini Sequin Trip across the black ribbon.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" from the Perinneal Birthday Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock (1 1/4" x 3 3/4").
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to a piece of Gold Foil Paper (1 1/2" x 4") and adhere it to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Run a piece of Pick a Pattern Washi Tape across a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") and adhere it to the inside of the card to stamp your inside greeting.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Supplies used today…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>