Sunday Sketches Series Card SS039
When the new catalog came out, and I flipped through the pages, this stamp set was top on my "to get" list. Something about the silhouette and the sentiments that seem to fill a void in my stamp set collection.
It seemed fitting to pair it with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper (DSP) and a few Silver Glimmer paper stars.
We live on a lake in Minnesota, and our bedroom window faces east and overlooks the lake. Sunrises are as beautiful as any sunset I have seen, and I love waking up to see them over the water.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold Cardstock (top fold 4 1/4" x 11" or side fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Run the cardfront through the Big Shot using the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder.
- Glue the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper (2 1/2" x 5") to the card front.
- Open your Balmy Blue ink pad and add a drop of re-inker to the lid, take your Aqua Painter and drop a drop or two of water in the re-inker swish it with the Aqua Painter and then run it across the top of the Whisper White cardstock (3" x 3 1/2").
- Repeat the above moving down the cardstock with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- Glue the Whisper White cardstock to the Night of Navy (3 1/4" x 3 3/4") Mat and adhere to the lower right-hand corner of the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Night of Navy ink on So Saffron paper and punch out with the 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch and adhere to the top of the Whisper White Cardstock with dimensionals.
- Pun out of Silver Glimmer Paper 3 of the larger stars from the Twinkle Builder Punch and adhere randomly to the card front with glue dots and/or dimensionals.
- Add two Grapefruit Grove Faceted Dots below the words.
Buy 3 get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper July Special
We know how much you loved our Designer Series Paper sale last year, so we’re bringing it back again! With an incredible offer of buy 3, get 1 free on select Designer Series Paper, this is a great time to stock up.
Here are the papers that are part of the special.
The sale runs 1-31 July, so make sure you and your customers are ready for some free paper!
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3