Today's Just in CASE card can be used for many different occasions.
- Someone who is going through a difficult time
- Someone who is ill or had recent surgery
- For no reason at all
- When you don't know what to say
The Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper & Dragonfly Dreams stamp set were used to create today's card.
Just in CASE Series
Each Thursday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE in the stamping world means Copy and Selectively Edit.
We would like to show you how you can use some of the artwork in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you! Or maybe even copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set. But remember if you go too far you just created your own card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold the Whisper White Thick Cardstock ( 4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Glue Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) (4 1/4" x 4 1/2") to the cardfront.
- Glue the DSP (1 1/2" x 3 3/4") to the upper left-hand side of the card front about 3/4" from the top and left-hand side.
- Loop and adhere a piece of 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon (8") to the center of the DSP strip.
- Stamp the dots in Petal Pink Ink randomly to a piece of Whisper White cardstock (2 3/4" x 3 1/2").
- Stamp words in Tuxedo Black Ink in the lower right-hand corner.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the cardfront with dimensionals about 1" from the top and 1/2" from the left-hand side.
- Stamp the Dragon Fly on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and color with the Pool Party & Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out the Dragonfly with the Detailed Dragon Fly Die and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Dragonfly to the center of the Whisper White with Dimensionals.
Download Dragonfly Dreams Free PDF Card Tutorial
Shop for Stampin' Up! Supplies used today…
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Leave a Reply