This hand stamped birthday card I CASEd from page 127 in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. The Beautiful You stamp set is a unique set that you will enjoy stamping with for years to come. It sketched look, and unique saying makes it a perfect choice when you want to create a fantastic card for someone special.
It is an exact case of paper crafting products I just changed the color from Fresh Fig to Tranquil Tide both are part of the 2017-2019 In-Colors.
Just in CASE Series:
Each Thursday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE in the stamping world means COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING.
We would like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you! Or maybe even copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set. But remember if you go too far you just created your own card.
I also provide a downloadable PDF Card Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and stamp by step directions.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Run a piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") through the Big Shot using the Ruffled Embossing Folder and adhere to the cardfront with snail adhesive.
- Stamp the women with the umbrella in Memento Tuxedo Black to the center of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Color with Aqua Painter and Tranquil Tide Classic Ink.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the right-hand side of the (Tranquil Tide) 2017-2019 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Adhere the DSP to the card front about 1/4" from the right-hand side.
- Adhere a piece of Tranquil Tide Ruffle Ribbon 2 3/4" on the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand side and bottom
- Stamp Happy Birthday from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Classic Lable Punch.
- Adhere the Happy Birthday to the ribbon using dimensionals.
- Randomly adhere Basic Self Adhesives Sequins to the card front.
Download August 2, 2018, Just in CASE Beautiful You Free PDF Tutorial
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Tracy Grauer says
Beautiful card! I love your coloring with Tranquil Tide!
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Thank You Tracy!