Just in CASE Series:
Each Thursday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE in the stamping world means COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING. I recently heard it called Copy And Selectively Edit by Kylie Bertucci a demo friend from Australia. I love this as it is descriptive of what I do.
Today's card features the Varied Vases & Sunshine Sayings stamp sets. The brilliant Granny Apple Green is the featured color on this card with a pop of Blueberry Bushel (one of the new 2018-2020 In Colors).
The basic layout is the same, but everything else is different. The size, colors, stamp sets, embellishments are different.
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the 2017-2019 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the card front using Snail
- Stamp the stems from the with multiple buds Varied Vases stamp set in Granny Apple Green
ink, one in the center, one on the left-hand side and one on the right-hand side of a piece of
Whisper White cardstock (2" x 4 1/4").
- Stamp the center of the buds in Pineapple Punch ink.
- Stamp 2 stems with the double flower in Tuxedo Black to the right-hand side of the flower on the left and one to the right of the center flower.
- Stamp the flower centers with Berry Burst Ink.
- Adhere two of the Berry Burst Flower Buttons over two of the Berry Burst Flowers with glue
- Stamp another to the right-hand side of the center flower.
- Stamp all the stamped leaf centers with Granny Apple Ink.
- Stamp a single stem to the left-hand side of the center flower and the long outline leaf to each
side of the stem in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Repeat and stamp two stems the left-hand side of the flower on the right.
Ink the leaf centers with Granny Apple Ink and off stamp it on a scratch paper before stamping
each of the left centers.
- Adhere the Whisper White Cardstock to the card front about 1" from the bottom.
- Adhere the Granny Apple ribbon across the bottom edge of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp three tulips in Tuxedo Black Ink on Blueberry Bushel cardstock and punch out with the
Varied Vases Punch and adhere them to the long stems with mini dimensionals.
The CASE series is to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you! Copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set. But remember if you go too far you just created your own card.
I also provide a downloadable PDF Card Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and stamp by step directions.
Want to recreate this card order the supplies from me at these links.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and see what she had created.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3