Thank you, everyone, who has commented or dropped me an email saying you love the One Sheet Wonder Series.
Each Tuesday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
This month we choose the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper. I used the sheet with the flowers and berries on one side and the petal pink bokeh dots on the other side.
The Mossy Meadow trim was cut out using the die from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies which is part of the Petal Promenade Suite.
Download Border Buddy One Sheet Wonder 12 by 12 Pattern
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock in half to create card base. (4 1/4" x 11 for top fold and 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold).
- Cut the edge of a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock (2 1/2" x 5 1/4") using the Big Shot & the long die with diamonds and circle from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies
- Adhere with Snail Adhesive piece D to the left-hand edge of the Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow cardstock to a piece of Petal Pink cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") and adhere the Petal Pink to the card front.
- Punch the end of a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (1" x 4 1/4") using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Moss Meadow Ink on the right-hand side of the banner.
- Tie a piece of Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon to the left of the Happy Birthday.
- Adhere the tag to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Randomly glue some Iridescent Sequins on the card front with the fine-tip glue.
Shop for the Stampin' Up! Supplies used today!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Leave a Reply