One Sheet Wonder Series (OSW)
Each Tuesday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW you can step them up a little or allot.
Today I'm sharing piece A from our 12 x 12 One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern. Each Tuesday Alison and I share a card using a particular piece. Not every part is shared, but it helps you get the general idea of how to use the pattern.
This month we're featuring the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper which is part of the Petal Promenade Suite of products featured on page 106-107 of the Annual Catalog.
This paper is so stunning and was created using a photograph of real flowers. If you would like to see how this process is done Stampin' Up! created a video, it is fascinating to me. Hope you enjoy it.
Have you noticed I am sprinkling a few sequins here and there on my cards? It is a super economical way to add pizazz and a bit of WOW!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Adhere a piece of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (4" x 5 1/4") to the card front.
- Cut out a Petal Pink Cardstock scallop circle (2 1/2") using the Layering circles dies and Big Shot.
- Cut out a Very Vanilla circle (2 3/8")using the Stitched Shapes Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp words in Mossy Meadow Ink on the Very Vanilla circle and adhere it to the Petal Pink scallop circle.
- Adhere the scallop circle to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Randomly add a few Iridescent Sequins to the card front.
See how quickly you can create a card using the One Sheet Wonder.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used Today:
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3