No, it isn't Sunday, the weekend got away from me. Before I knew it, it is Monday morning, and I totally missed sharing my Sunday Sketch with you.
This little Rhino is so cute you will have fun stamping up cards with him. He is part of the Animal outing set along with the bird, a giraffe, and a kangaroo. One can't help think about Australia when we see a Kangaroo. My niece recently returned from a study trip abroad there, and we asked if she saw a Kangaroo and she said only in a zoo. Sad Face!
Today's sketch is 44th in the series of Sunday Sketches. We are quickly coming to the end of our 52-week series. Would you all like me to go another round when we have completed this one?
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold Smoky Slate Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Run the cardfront through the Big Shot using the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" to the left-hand side of the card front about 1/4" from the edges.
- Adhere a strip of the DSP 1" x 4" to the card front about 1/2 from the bottom and right-hand side.
- Stamp the Rhino with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" and color with Stampin' Blends (Smoky Slate, Pool Party & Pineapple Punch).
- Adhere to the right-hand side of the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the tag image from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Smoky Slate Ink on Pool Party Cardstock and the Happy Birthday inside and punch it out with the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere the tag to the card front overlapping the Whisper White.
- Tie a bow around one of the Leaves Trinkets and adhere it to the upper right-hand side of the Whisper White cardstock with a glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment inside in Smoky Slate.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Supplies used for today's Card
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3