Quick and Easy is always good when you don't have much stamping time and want to create a bunch of cards. You could use this layout and just change the colors, sentiment, and paper to make it look totally different.
Each Tuesday Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW you can step them up a little or allot. My card today was created using piece H from the pattern.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Garden Green Cardstock in half to create card base (4 1/4" x 11" for the top fold or 5 1/2" x 81/2" for side fold.
- With Snail Adhesive glue the patterned piece H to a piece of Merry Merlot Cardstock (3 1/2" x 3 1/2").
- Adhere the Merry Merlot to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 3 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Stamp Christmas from Merry Christmas To All stamp set in Merry Merlot Ink on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp Merry on a scrap piece of Whisper White in Garden Green Ink and cut out with the Stitched Labels Die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the Merry to the lower right-hand corner where the designer paper and white meet with a dimensional.
- Stamp "May the Beauty of the Season fill your heart with joy" in Merry Merlot in on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".
- Run a piece of Suite Season Specialty Washi Tap across the bottom as shown in the image below.
I love adding a piece of washi tape as shown here to give a little extra touch to the card.
This is the last week of sharing pieces from the Dashing Along One Sheet Wonder. Here are all the cards we create this month using the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.
Remember you can only earn this paper by being a host or placing a qualifying order by September 30 Read More...
Next month we will be featuring the Country Lane Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Catalog.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Current Host Code ZKFXNWFU