I am loving the Country Lane Suite of products in the Holiday Catalog. Have you checked them out? Sometimes when stampers see an outline stamp they think coloring, however, you can stamp the image on a piece of colored cardstock to make a stunning card like this one.
This suite is full of exciting new products.
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock in half to create card base. (4 1/4" x 11" for the top fold or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold).
- Run a piece of the Galvanized Paper (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") through the big shot using the Tin Tile embossing folder.
- Sponge the edges of the embossed paper with Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere the embossed piece to the card front with snail adhesive.
- Adhere the strip of designer paper 2" x 5 1/2" to the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand side.
- Adhere one of the Pearlized Doilies to the back side of a piece of Early Espresso cardstock (2 1/2" x 4").
- Adhere the Early Espresso cardstock at a slant in the center of the card front.
- Stamp the images in Early Espresso in on a piece of Mint Macaroon (2 1/2" x 4") and adhere to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Run the linen trim through the galvanized button and tie a bow on the back side and adhere to the center of the left-hand side of the Mint Macaroon with a glue dot.
The galvanized items in this suite add so much to a card. The Tin Tile Dynamic embossing folder is a definite must to add to your collection of stamping tools.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have had a chance to check out the Holiday Catalog that went live on the 5th. What is your favorite new item in the catalog click here to share!
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3