Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up. Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
We are finishing up our second round of cards created using the Sunday Sketches. There is an overwhelming desire from readers to do another series so we will start over in a couple of weeks. Click here to check out the first round card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half to create card base. (4 1/4" x 11" for top fold & 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold).
- Adhere a piece of the Call Me Clover with stars DSP (3 3/4" x 5") to a piece of Real Red Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") and adhere the Real Red to the cardfront with Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere a piece of the stockings in a row paper (2 3/4" x 4") to a piece of Real Red Cardstock (3" x 4 1/4") and adhere to the center of the card front.
- Punch the end of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3 1/4" x 4 1/4") using the Tailored Tag Punch as shown in image A to create a banner end.
- Stamp the greeting from the Hearts Come Home stamp set in Call Me Clover ink on the Whisper White banner.
- Adhere the banner to the left-hand edge of the card about 1" from the bottom with dimensionals.
- Cut out several branches using Call Me Clover Cardstock, the Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies, and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the branches to the left-hand side of the banner with glue dots.
- Tie a bow using the Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon and adhere to the end of the branches.
- Stamp your "Wishing you a Beautiful Season and a New Year of Peace and Happiness" in Call Me Clover Ink on the inside of the card.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Supply List for Today's Card
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Leave a Reply