Alison and I have created a One Sheet Wonder Pattern for you. With this pattern, you will be able to cut out eleven different pieces to create cards with.
This month we have featured the Country Lane Designer Series Paper that is featured in the 2018 Holiday Catalog. For my card today I used one of the pieces of G.
The Country Lane Designer Series Paper has contemporary colors, 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. Our designer papers are acid-free and lignin-free perfect for scrapbooking and saving your memories.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create card base
- Adhere piece G to the upper left-hand corner 3" x 4 1/4" piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry cardstock to the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut out a Whisper White Stitched Label Die using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the words from the Stitched All Around stamp set in Blackberry Bliss.
- Adhere the label to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Add two of the Faceted Dots to the lower right-hand corner of the Crushed Curry cardstock.
The Color Palette in the paper is...
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store