Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW you can step them up a little or allot. Today's card used piece E from the 12" x 12" Country Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) One Sheet Wonder (OSW).
Here is our pattern for you to use to create your own One Sheet Wonder cards.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11" or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp Best Wishes in Blackberry Bliss Ink to the lower right-hand corner.
- Adhere piece E to a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and adhere to the top of the cardfront.
- Punch out a Daisy in Whisper White cardstock using the Daisy Punch adhere the daisy to the lower left-hand corner of piece E.
- With the 3/4" circle punch, punch out a circle in Crushed Curry cardstock and adhere to the center of the daisy.
- Color three pearls with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and adhere to the upper right-hand corner of piece E.
Supply List for Today's Card:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Love the layout of this card!
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Thank You Sandi I have been meaning to get a card off to you so sorry bout your dad.