Can you believe we are going on our 3rd year of Sunday Sketches? A few weeks ago I asked if everyone would like me to do another round and the vote was unanimous. So we are back to SS001.
Nothing says Christmas like Real Red and Call Me Clover. And the mixed satin ribbon makes the perfect finishing touch. This ribbon is so soft and easy to tie and lays nice and flat for mailing.
I choose the Making Christmas Bright stamp set as it has this great circle shape that was perfect for my sketch. Now you don't always have to put a circle where a circle is. You could replace it with a square or other shape. Like the small circle, I replaced with a bow.
The sketch is just an idea and starting place, let your imagination take you away and get as creative as you like.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Real Red cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card.
- On the inside stamp "bright" in Call Me Clover ink.
- Adhere a 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of the All is Bright patterned paper to the card front.
- Stamp the row of lights in Call Me Clover ink on a 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut a banner end.
- Color the bulbs with the Stampin' Write Markes (Real Red, Blueberry Buschel and Call Me Clover, Daffodil Delight).
- Tie a bow on the left-hand side and adhere to the card front at the edge of the pattern paper and about 3/4" from the bottom.
- Cut out a scalloped Daffodil Delight 2 1/2" circle using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Cut out a Whisper White circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the circle and stars (from the Make Christmas Bright stamp set) in Call Me Clover ink on the Whisper White circle and the greeting in Real Red Ink.
- Adhere the Whisper White circle to the Daffodil Delight Scallop circle and adhere to the card front about 1/2" from the top.
- Add some Red Rhinestones randomly to the circle wreath.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Lin Hense says
Love, just ordered the ribbon.
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Awesome hope you enjoy it.