Welcome to the December Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop.
Everyone on the hop today achieved the prestigious Stampin’ Up!® Incentive trip that only a limited number around the world achieve.
Less than 1% of all demonstrators earn the incentive trip each year.
We will be hopping together once a month to show you ideas and designs using current Stampin’ Up!® products. If you’ve arrived here from another blog please take a look around, I’m happy to have you here. If you’re starting at my page, please read my post then hop on to the next demonstrator in the list at the bottom of the post.
There is never a theme set for these blog hops, so there is guaranteed to be an amazing variety of projects to inspire you. The hop falls on my Tuesday Series, The One Sheet Wonder, it is a favorite of most readers.
A One Sheet Wonder or “love it chop it”, as my demo friend Kylie would say, is where you take a piece of designer paper and cut it in multiple pieces to create some quick and easy cards.
Download Border Buddy One Sheet Wonder 6″ X 6″ Pattern
Today’s card uses piece D from the One Sheet Wonder pattern. I used the Tropical Chic Stamp Set along with the coordinating Tropical Thinlits Dies which are part of the Stampin’ Up!® Tropical Escape Suite.
CLICK HERE to see more One Sheet Wonder Ideas
Today’s Color Palette
Simply Stamping Steps
- Fold the 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Cut out the square palm die in the upper right-hand corner of the card front.
- Adhere a piece of 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Mango Melody cardstock to the inside for the card front.
- Adhere the strip of designer paper to the cardfront about 1″ from the bottom.
- Stamp the greetings in the lower right-hand corner of the card front in Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Ink Up the wide palm leaf stamp in Granny Apple Green and then sponge some of the Shades Spruce ink to the edges of the stamp and stamp on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out the leaf with the coordinating die using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the flower in Mango Melody and sponge some Poppy Parade Ink to the majority of the flower and stamp on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the coordinating die using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the leaf palm and flower to the lower right-hand corner of the square cutout with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread using a glue dot.
BLOG HOP LIST
All paper crafting supplies used for today’s project are Stampin’ Up!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Pip Todman says
Fabulous colours Patsy! Love this set too.
Amy Koenders says
Very pretty! Love the tropical flowers, perfect colors! 🙂
Wendy Lee says
Love the bright color scheme Patsy
Love what you’ve done with this awesome stamp set buddy!
Danny (Stempeltier) says
Very pretty project.
Have a blessed and merry Christmas. See you at the next hop.
Jennifer Michalski says
What a lovely color palette you used for this card. I love how tropical it feels 🙂
Kylie Bertucci says
Love how you detailed the inside of the envelope too Patsy! Thanks for taking part in the Greek Isles Blog Hop this month.