Today I am taking part in an international blog hop with several other Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world. If you've arrived here from another blog please take a look around, I'm happy to have you here. If you're starting at my page, please read my post then hop on to the next demonstrator in the list at the bottom of the post.
There is never a theme set for these blog hops, so there is guaranteed to be an amazing variety of projects to inspire you. The hop falls on my One Sheet Wonder Tuesday each month and is a favorite of most readers.
A One Sheet Wonder or "love it chop it" as Kylie would say is where you take a piece of designer paper or a piece of cardstock you have stamped up and cut it in multiple pieces to create some quick and easy cards.
Today's card was created using piece A from the 6" x 6" Tropical Escape Designer Paper.
I paired the paper with the Colorful Seasons Stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies.
The Color Palette
Simple Stamping Steps:
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" cardstock in half to create card base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold)
- Adhere the designer series paper to the left-hand edge of the card front.
- Cut out the branch from the Seasonal Layers Dies using Shaded Spruce cardstock with the Big Shot.
- Adhere the branch to the left-hand side of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the circle Stitched Shapes Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Cut out the scallop circle from the Layering Circle Dies using the Big Shot and Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Layer the Stitched Circle onto the Scallop Circle and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp five flowers in Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo using the rock and roll technique. (ink your stamp in Blushing Bride ink and then roll the edges around on the Flirty Flamingo while rocking it just a bit – this will provide a two-tone image.)
- Stamp the flower centers in Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Cut out the flowers with the coordinating framelit from the Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies.
- Randomly adhere the flowers to the branches with Dimensionals.
- Add some pearls from the Share What You Love collection to the center of the flowers.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3