Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog.
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edited. We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you! Or maybe even copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set. But remember if you go too far you just created your own card.
My CASE card today features the Tropical Chick Stamp Set and Tropical Framelit Dies.
The card on the left is from page 226 of the Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalog, the card on the right is my CASE card. The Stampin’ Up!® card was created using the Springtime Stroll stamp set that is an Exclusive Host Set.
Are you familiar with Host Sets?
You can earn the exclusive host sets with an order of $150 or more (before tax and shipping). Don't have that large an order and love one of the exclusive host sets – collect some orders with friends and submit them as one. Or earn Stampin' Rewards and select regular products from any current catalog.
Download Just in CASE Tropical Chic Tutorial
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Calypso Coral cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp the petal design randomly on a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the doily in the upper right-hand corner of the card front.
- Lay a piece of designer paper cut 1 5/8" x 5 1/4" across the card front diagonally over the top of the Doily.
- Cut off the ends that hand over the card front.
- Tie a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine around the designer paper and tie a bow to the right-hand side of the card.
- Stamp Thank You in Granny Apple Green on a piece of 3/4" x 3" Whisper White with banner ends cut on it.
- Stamp three tropical flowers in Calypso Coral Ink and cut out with the coordinating die using the Big Shot.
- Adhere one of the flowers behind the banner towards the upper right and one overlapping it.
- Adhere the other flower in the lower left-hand side of the banner.
- Cut out 2 of the leafy palms in Granny Apple Green and adhere one behind the upper flowers and one behind the lower flowers.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
All Supplies used in today's card are from my online store. Click Images to Shop Online
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Virginia Aakre says
Beautiful card. The colors are so pretty together and the angles of the card stock are fun. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your family. Thanks for all the wonderful Christmas cards and projects you sent my way. Always good ideas!
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Thank you for the note Virginia and also for the nice Sympathy Card you sent. Have a wonderful New Year