Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! It is always a bit sad the day I post the last Christmas card for the season. We celebrated with our Children and their families last weekend.
Many years ago we started a tradition of going to Duluth, MN usually for New Years. This year we went early so we could take the kids to Bentleyville Tour of Lights. It is a free family event filled with the most amazing lights and festivities.
Duluth is a port city on Lake Superior; you can see the ships coming through under the lift bridge. What are some of your Christmas traditions?
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere the designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the tag in Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White Thick cardstock and punch out with the Everyday Label punch.
- Punch out another label using the punch in Real Red cardstock.
- Cut the Real Red Cardstock tag in half and adhere each one to the backside of the Whisper White tag with just a bit overhanging.
- Tie a ribbon around the center of the card front.
- Adhere the tag to the center of the card with dimensionals.
Today's card is a very quick and easy card!
All Supplies used in today's card are from Stampin' Up!
Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is SS012. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3