Running a bit late today with getting my blog post written. My stamping room has been moved to the dining room while we paint, put in new flooring and trim. I have quite a view in my dining room looking out at the frozen lake. I was teasing my husband I may not move back.
Today's Sunday Sketch features the stamp set that is full of sentiments. You can never have too many sentiments and I really suggest you take a look at the "Another Wonderful Year" stamp set. I think it will cover any occasion that may come up during the year.
We are on Sunday Sketch SS09 today. When you have some fun paper this is a great sketch to show it off, all you need to do is add a sentiment!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Night of Navy Cardstock in half to create card base (measurements on the card sketch)
- Adhere one piece of the pattern paper to the card front tipped toward the right side.
- Tie the ribbon around the card front about 1" from the bottom
- Adhere the other piece of pattern paper on top tipped towards the left side.
- Stamp the greeting in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White Thick cardstock and cut out with the Circle Stitched Shape Die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the Circle to the left-hand side of the card in the center.
- Cut a strip of coordinating designer paper 1/2" x 4" and adhere to a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White Cardstock.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card and stamp your Sentiment in Night of Navy Ink.
I hope you find today's sketch inspiring and stamp up some cards. Little packages of cards make a wonderful Christmas Gift for friends and family. Stampin' Up! has some great Acetate Card Boxes that make the perfect packaging.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB