Are you hustling and bustling all around the house with preparations for Christmas. The past few years I have sent out photo cards along with a form letter. This year I think I am going to make it more personal and send a simple hand stamped card with a small personal note to those who are special to me. It seems like life has gotten away from us and the personal touch is slowly disappearing.
This is a quick and easy card and one that would be easy to duplicate for multiple people. I used the trees stamp from the Waterfront set and stamped the row of trees multiple times in Old Olive ink.
Decorating one of the trees with the Red Rhinestones (that are currently on sale).
We are on Sunday Sketch SS010 this week. It won't be long and I will be sharing Valentine cards with you instead of Christmas, two of my favorite holidays. What are your favorite holidays?
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Basic Black Cardstock in half to create card base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold card).
- Adhere the designer paper to the right-hand side of the card front.
- Stamp the row of trees in Old Olive ink on the 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Black ink.
- Add some Red Rhinestones to one of the trees randomly.
- Adhere the Whisper White to the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Wrap some 1/8" Solid Real Red Ribbon around the cardfront two times and tie in a bow towards the left-hand side.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>