This month we are using the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! for our One Sheet Wonder. This paper is 6" x 6" and comes in a pack of 48 sheets with 4 each of 12 different doubled sided designs.
My card today uses piece E, I cut it into three pieces of 1" each and then cut a banner end on each. The two outside pieces are one side of the pattern and the centerpiece the other side. Having double sided paper give you more versatility. Sometimes it is hard covering up one side.
Today's card is made using Stampin' Up! precut Note Cards & Envelopes. I cut designer paper to line the envelope to give it a little extra pizzaz. The one-sheet wonder helps create quick and easy cards and using the precut note cards makes it so convenient.
- Stamp the greeting from( in Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out the greeting with the 2 1/8" square Stitched Shape Die and Big Shot.
- Cut out a scalloped square from the Laying Squares Dies just a tad larger than the first square.
- Adhere the first square to the scallop square.
- Attache the three cut little banners to the bottom center of the square (two outside the same side and center the opposite).
- Tie the bow and attache to the center bottom of the square.
- Adhere the square to the card front with dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB