Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS016. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a quick and easy card.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Lilypad Lake Stamp Set along with Best Route Designer Series Paper bringing some sunshine and sailing into this gloomy winter day.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold the Whisper White Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the striped designer paper to the card front (4" x 5 1/4").
- Run a piece of the Flax Trim (4") across the card front about 1" from the top.
- Glue the Blueberry Buschel designer paper to the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand side (2" x 5 1/4")
- Cut out the oval in Whisper White Cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the water in Blueberry Buschel and Balmy Blue Ink.
- Stamp the sailboats and sun in Tuxedo Black and color in with the Pineapple Punch & Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere the Oval to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Blueberry Bushel ink on Mango Melody cardstock (3/4" x 1 3/4") and adhere to the upper left-hand side of the oval overhanging the Blueberry Buschel designer paper.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>